This is my new blog After day’s of thinking I am starting of this blog.
I have first started with tech2view.blogspot.com.
In this site “tech2view.com” I will post series of articles on Social Networking,Online Bookmarking and other tips-tricks about various Web2.0 sites. So,I am giving a Go >>>> to this site with this inaugural post.
Keep reading this blog for the incoming technologies and lot’s more coming up there for you.
Thanks,for visiting this site.
Saturday, May 5, 2007
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Check out these cool links...????
Google also plays such pranks upon people every year.
Every year on April 1 ...google plays tricks like those...not a new thing.
The 1GB Email Inbox was also launched on 1stApril but it was true.
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Scrap Book Do and Do-nots.
Most of us do great blunder's while scrapping. let's see what to & what not to do while scrapping.
- Dont forget that your Scrapbook is visible to all.
- Never exchange your Personal details like Mob No.
- If you and your buddy are meeting at some place give him details of event via email or Send him a message in Orkut.
You may scrap him telling him to check his Inbox.
- Never discuss your personal life, like your family life, your girlfriend or boyfriend names etc. in Orkut.
Profile Dos & Donts
These are the 5 things that you should not do
- By default your contact address is given as visible to "EVERYONE". So better give a funny /fake one
- Dont answer Q. like "You stay with"-- This could lead to some problems if that you have given you stay alone.
- Dont give your true photo-- You can use AVATARS given by skype/yahoo/gtalk...
- Dont flood your "INTEREST" page--This also gives a lot of details about you. Fill them but dont flood them.Finally,
- Don't mention your School/college/office- This could be disastrous as people will come to know where you work where you live & studied.
Let look at some of the do's
- Fill up all the unwanted details -- This makes your profile big so that it hides other fields whose details(compenciates) that you have not given.
- Make all necessary personal details visible only to "FRIENDS"
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Have you heard of GOOGLE inbuilt calculator.
Try going to google.com and type your query like 3^5 or 3^4.68 or 3+5/10 or anything of that sort, and u have results waiting for you.
and if u don't want to go to google u can also do this by typing your expression in your browser's google search box.
I have also tried this with YAHOO search engine and it is working.(not sure about MSN Search).
Also try to type this 49$ in INR or USD IN rupees or any currency type in google search box and u will get the equivalent conversion of money.
You can also have conversions by going to finance.yahoo.com and typing in yur queries.
Another way to have online currency conversions is to go to XE.COM.
But I like the In-built Google calculator for most of these things.
I will update this list whenever I will find new.
Friday, April 20, 2007
Thursday, April 19, 2007
You probably might have opened many tabs in
your mozilla firefox window.
But have you ever wondered of opening a new mozilla firefox window in the present window itself........
You can do this by just copying and pasting this link chrome://browser/content/browser.xul
in the address bar of your present window and have fun
amazing your friends with this knew trick.
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Type "about:config" into the address bar and hit return.
Scroll down and look for the following entries:
Alter the entries as follows:
Set "network.http.pipelining" to "true"
Set "network.http.proxy.pipelining" to "true"
Set "network.http.pipelining.maxrequests" to some number like
Lastly right-click anywhere and select New->Integer.
Name it "nglayout.initialpaint.delay" and set its value to "0".
Setting "network.http.pipelining.maxrequests" to 30 or more will speed up the browser with 30 requests by the browser to the web-page normally its default value is 4.
"nglayout.initialpaint.delay"=This value is the amount of time the browser waits before it acts on information it recieves.
I hope u like this post.
Post your comments for this and how to enhance the future posts.